Double Medical and Pension Deducted

Started by Buzz, July 08, 2022, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

For those of us with the 39 paid weeks guarantee ... still 40 weeks that we have to pay in to medical and pension, thus the $90 shortage in take-home on the last check. Oh well ...  >:(
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Total screw job on us that just got paid for working Monday, they took out what they would take out on a full check for 1 days pay....didn't even crack 80 Lmaoo good thing for UI

Btw Buzz the summer program is a total shit show. 3 schools in the AM 1 In the Pm or 2 and 2

Buzz

QuoteTotal screw job on us that just got paid for working Monday, they took out what they would take out on a full check for 1 days pay....didn't even crack 80 Lmaoo good thing for UI

Wow, you don't even have the guaranteed weeks and you're telling me they still ding you for 40 weeks of medical and pension? That really sucks!

Better days ahead.  ;D  ;D  ;D

PROUD MEMBER

I know it sucks that "new hires" aren't guaranteed 39 weeks among other things but as far as paying into the pension for 40 weeks I don't see a problem with that. Reason being is when they retire they will get the same pension as a senior employee.
So if they didn't pay for the 40th week I'm SURE that ALL the Senior guys would be flipping out that the "new hires" putless in but got the same out!

Slowbus

Hours
Gross
$180.16
Type
Regular
Units
Rate
$22.52
Amount
$180.16
½ EXPAND ALL
Taxes
-$11.97
Benefits
-$45.95
Ee Medical ®
-$45.95
Other
-$76.73
^
Boe Violation
Pension(Ee)
Strike Fund
Union Dues
-$25.00
-$45.78
-$2.00
-$3.95
V
Take Home
$45.51 😭

Buzz

Holy shit! Pretty soon you'll have to pay THEM to work there!!

Kid24

Well hopefully next contract us new hires are sitting at the adult table with you guys and not the kiddie table anymore

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on July 11, 2022, 03:17:48 AMHoly shit! Pretty soon you'll have to pay THEM to work there!! That's coming up on the next contract 😂😂😂