Claim Unemployment

Started by Buzz, July 10, 2022, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Reminder for those to whom it applies, claim UI for the week ending 7/10.

https://apps.labor.ny.gov/IndividualReg/
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

Buzz

Just a reminder to claim for this week, 7/31. July is over, kids.  :'(  :'(

Buzz

Buzz

Claim for the week ending the 14th. (Check your BYE date!)

Kid24

Has anyone recently opened a new claim? Mine is next Sunday. Was wondering if it went smoothly with no delays in getting paid.

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on August 14, 2022, 02:36:35 PMHas anyone recently opened a new claim? Mine is next Sunday. Was wondering if it went smoothly with no delays in getting paid.

I'll be opening a new book tomorrow. Let you know.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 14, 2022, 10:17:01 PM
Quote from: Kid24 on August 14, 2022, 02:36:35 PMHas anyone recently opened a new claim? Mine is next Sunday. Was wondering if it went smoothly with no delays in getting paid.

I'll be opening a new book tomorrow. Let you know.

Thanks, yes definitely let me know when you do

Buzz

Two things a little different ... First, besides your license number they wanted the first 3 characters of the document number of your license.

Also, if you were on direct payment it would automatically stay that way unless you changed it. This time it said that information would not be carried forward and you had to enter your banking info again.

I don't anticipate any problem getting payments, the first of which I won't get for 2 weeks.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 15, 2022, 03:07:18 PMTwo things a little different ... First, besides your license number they wanted the first 3 characters of the document number of your license.

Also, if you were on direct payment it would automatically stay that way unless you changed it. This time it said that information would not be carried forward and you had to enter your banking info again.

I don't anticipate any problem getting payments, the first of which I won't get for 2 weeks.

Gotcha thanks....I'm actually doing license transfer today from NY to NJ to put my new address, so I'm assuming when I get to the license part I gotta put in my new NJ license even if don't have the hard copy. And sorry to ask a dumb question what do you mean first 3 characters of the document number on your license

Kid24

I just looked at my old interim license and it doesn't have a doc # on there so if I'm doing my license transfer today I basically cant do a new UI claim until my hard copy license comes in ? unless they can give me the doc # without having a hard copy yet at the jersey dmv

Buzz

No idea ... you'll have to ask.

Kid24

I just did my transfer of my license to NJ and they said they don't have document numbers on the back of their license