Parking Lots September

Started by Gary 209, August 29, 2022, 12:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello all, Hope you had a enjoyable and healthy summer.

Update on the Parking Lots:

If you had a spot in Any of the Parking Lots, your spot is guaranteed when you return. ONLY if your payment is in by Thursday September 1st. After the pick. Please return last year's permits and have any changes to your car or run number and bus number. We did not lose any spots.

ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT BY SEPTEMBER 1st.!!!

CURVERS:

Carl will be in on Monday 8/29 and also on this Thursday 9/1 at 10:00 am to collect. If your at the yard before then, leave your payment and information in an envelope in the mailbox. The owners are in process of getting a liquor license and will reopen the bar. We should have parking for the year if they get the license.

Johnson Street Lots:

I also need payment no later than September 1st., to guarantee your spot! Both lots were full in June! As usual there is movement between the yards, and spots may open. As of now I have 4 people waiting to get in. I will hold your spot till September 1st. after that I must fill the (spots) lots and pay the owner. As usual it's the 1st month's rent, last month's rent and a $10.00 sign up ($110.). Please return your last year's permit and your updated information. I will make myself available as much as possible. Please call me if you're going to Sharrots or do not need your spot anymore.

Grace will still be collecting and will be there on Tuesday for pick.

I have been to the Johnson Street lots today and we are ready to go!

Any Questions, give me a call.

Remember your spot is guarantee up to Thursday September 1st. ONLY!

Thank You

Gary 106

Buzz

Tell Carl there is no reason for anybody to come in Monday ... and probably not Thursday either (except possibly for dry runs). Wasting his time. Tuesday and Wednesday would be better.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Thanks Gary see you Wednesday

Gary 209

Quote from: Buzz on August 29, 2022, 01:55:40 AMTell Carl there is no reason for anybody to come in Monday ... and probably not Thursday either (except possibly for dry runs). Wasting his time. Tuesday and Wednesday would be better.

Good morning, Buzz, Carl needs to make his payment by this Friday as myself. If everybody leaves it in the mailbox this week when they come in to look at the runs or for their pick, he will collect it on Thursday.

Gary 209

Buzz

QuoteGood morning, Buzz, Carl needs to make his payment by this Friday as myself. If everybody leaves it in the mailbox this week when they come in to look at the runs or for their pick, he will collect it on Thursday.

Gar ... put it in the mailbox once, he never marked me "Paid." Good thing the envelope was still in the garbage pail.

He needs it by Friday ... fine, come in on Tuesday and Wednesday when we KNOW people are going to be there. Do you think anybody is going to go there today just to see Carl?

LMAO

Buzz you bully !!! leave the poor guy alone he's trying his best to deal with Adults  he has chase to pay the bills !  Thank you Gary for setting up parking for us .
P.S Gary throw Buzz out ,than see how fast he comes there to pay ! Welcome to the new school year 🤪😂 SS

Buzz

No, LMAO ... it's your ass that's getting thrown out!! I'll beep as I go by you walking down from Lowe's lot!    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Gary 209

QuoteBuzz you bully !!! leave the poor guy alone he's trying his best to deal with Adults  he has chase to pay the bills !  Thank you Gary for setting up parking for us .
P.S Gary throw Buzz out ,than see how fast he comes there to pay ! Welcome to the new school year 🤪😂 SS

Thank you LMAO, I do try to accommodate everybody's request. After the September pick it's really a lot of hours, I put in to set up who can park with who by their times in and out of the lots. I make many changes as the month (year) goes on, usually by the end of October its easier and I only have to collect the rent. As far as Buzz goes, he did pay Carl last year and his envelope was thrown in the garbage pail by accident (I think by accident?). Carl (curves) only wants to come in once a week for Jersey if he has too. I asked him to come in on Thursday also this week which he was reluctant to do but agreed and posted for everybody to put the rent in the mailbox. But as you read above someone wants him to come in Tuesday and Wednesday so he can sit in an empty bar all day waiting lol. He doesn't understand that 12volt across the street wants the lot for his cars (business) and is willing to pay as much as us, if not more! As you see today the lot is full of 12volt cars and was full all summer while we were gone. These are the facts and I rather not post it, nor get into the details or explain it. I only ask that everybody cooperates, so we don't lose what we have. Thanks Again LMAO

Buzz

@Gary209 - Et Tu, Brute?  @#$%  @#$%  @#$%

This is the thanks I get for letting you promote your business on my site ... FOR  FREE!!
😂 😂 😂

Gary 209

Quote from: Gary 209 on August 31, 2022, 06:44:14 AM
QuoteBuzz you bully !!! leave the poor guy alone he's trying his best to deal with Adults  he has chase to pay the bills !  Thank you Gary for setting up parking for us .

Thank you LMAO, I do try to accommodate everybody's request. After the September pick it's really a lot of hours, I put in to set up who can park with who by their times in and out of the lots. I make many changes as the month (year) goes on, usually by the end of October its easier and I only have to collect the rent. As far as Buzz goes, he did pay Carl last year and his envelope was thrown in the garbage pail by accident (I think by accident?). Carl (curves) only wants to come in once a week from Jersey if he has too. I asked him to come in on Thursday also this week which he was reluctant to do but agreed and posted for everybody to put the rent in the mailbox. But as you read above someone wants him to come in Tuesday and Wednesday so he can sit in an empty bar all day waiting lol. He doesn't understand that 12volt across the street wants the lot for his cars (business) and is willing to pay as much as us, if not more! As you see today the lot is full of 12volt cars and was full all summer while we were gone. These are the facts and I rather not post it, nor get into the details or explain it. I only ask that everybody cooperates, so we don't lose what we have. Thanks Again LMAO

LMAO

Your welcome Gary , Buzz I still love you !
 Hey it was pointed out to me today that NEW No Parking Signs  went up on Arthur Kill Rd near the yard and indeed new and expended No parking Signs are up near the yard taking a large portion of parking spot that drivers use to park so read those sign parking just got tighter so pay your parking dues on time or I'm sure someone will be glad to take your spot especially when winter approaches !

LMAO

Well that was short lived ! We lost the Johnson st parking area this should be fun  >:(

PROUD MEMBER

If we lost Johnson St. and if there are new no parking signs on AK road then someone should tell Neil to make a phone call to have those signs removed. I'm sure that he has enough influence to get it done. After all he has enough influence that he doesn't have to provide us parking in a private lot which by law I believe with the number of employees he has that he is supposed to. Apparently he found a loophole which obviously the city politicians or DOT executives know is Bull Shit.

Buzz

QuoteIf we lost Johnson St. and if there are new no parking signs on AK road then someone should tell Neil to make a phone call to have those signs removed. I'm sure that he has enough influence to get it done. After all he has enough influence that he doesn't have to provide us parking in a private lot which by law I believe with the number of employees he has that he is supposed to. Apparently he found a loophole which obviously the city politicians or DOT executives know is Bull Shit.

What loophole? I'd have to see the law that requires employers to provide parking. I don't believe one exists. (Everybody that works in Manhattan is given a parking space?)

Our manager mentions being involved in Community Board 3. Maybe he should get involved in the "No Parking" bullshit which probably came about because of the Industrial Loop association.