Parking Lots September

Started by Gary 209, August 29, 2022, 12:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

Here's another good idea. Give Grace back the shuttle! I was never late to work. Even when I was running late, she would wait for me or come back and pick me up. I could always count on her!!! Not saying the other shuttle drivers didn't pick me up at times, but many days they just didn't show up. You just couldn't count on them. Even when you called them, they just didn't answer their cell.

PROUD MEMBER

Kid24

You guys keep saying use the shuttle...the shuttle is no good if people can't park lol or driving all over to park

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on September 04, 2022, 04:42:43 PMYou guys keep saying use the shuttle...the shuttle is no good if people can't park lol or driving all over to park

My thought exactly!!

You know Lowe's isn't going to last for long.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Why are you late for your run?

There's no place for me to fucking park!

Leave early!

All the spots are taken and I'm not sleeping in my car to not even get a spot lol

It's going to be a shit show is this doesn't get settled. There is no use to have all these no standing signs taking away majority of our spots even if we lost lot 1

faceit

Here's another "GOOD IDEA" how about if everyone is late and don't start there runs on time because we couldn't find parking maybe Neil or owen will use there juice to get us some street parking back.. this is fucking Ridiculous
All lives matter

Kid24

Listen bottom line if people start between 630-730 there aren't going to be any spots. Every spot will be gone by 530-6. Most of us are going to get to the yard at 330-4 sleep in the car to the yard opens to start at 630-730. This is going to be a huge problem. Case in point I live in NJ, my first pick up is 7:02. I gotta get to the yard at 4am for a spot? Yea ok lol

Buzz

Actually I know people from S.I. and Jersey who get here crazy early hours for a spot ... and that was last year before the signs went up!!

Buzz

To make matters even worse, I'm told RCL, the auto body shop across from the prison, lost the little lot they used to use across the street so that'll be at least another 10-15 cars taking up spots on A.K. rd.

Perfect storm!

Kid24

Not our problem at the end of the day...let it become a union and pioneer issue which is likely what it's heading for

faceit

Kid that's wishful thinking both of them don't give a fu(k about us
All lives matter

Kid24

Well then I guess us drivers won't give a fuk if we are late for our runs because we can't find parking lol

Buzz

As Saul (retired driver) used to say, "Heyyyyy .... we're just a number here. Nine, not even ten."

(Meaning social security number.)

PROUD MEMBER

The easiest solution to this is just become one of the Mechanics

Kid24

Maybe we can write it up in the "defecting reporting room" can't fucking find parking for my car