Defect Reporting Procedure - Video

Started by Buzz, August 30, 2022, 09:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

This is the video presented today regarding the new procedure for reporting defects,

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Lmao report a marker light out ok so pulling up to the bay before you leave seeing a mechanic to replace it can't get done yeah ok

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on August 30, 2022, 09:31:36 PMLmao report a marker light out ok so pulling up to the bay before you leave seeing a mechanic to replace it can't get done yeah ok

Yes ... it can be done, as you'll be told in your class tomorrow.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 30, 2022, 09:32:48 PM
Quote from: Kid24 on August 30, 2022, 09:31:36 PMLmao report a marker light out ok so pulling up to the bay before you leave seeing a mechanic to replace it can't get done yeah ok

Yes ... it can be done, as you'll be told in your class tomorrow.

I'm not saying it can't be done but in the video it says... if you put it in the system then come back in and it's not fixed you can pull up in the morning and have them fix it, why not just do that to begin with lol

PROUD MEMBER

I hope I'm wrong but my opinion this new defect idea will only cause problems and longer times to get ur bus fixed

Buzz

Virtually nothing gets fixed in the evening if it's something like a light bulb or wiper blade ... anything fast and easy, so pulling up to the shop in the a.m. is the best bet.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 30, 2022, 11:49:18 PMI hope I'm wrong but my opinion this new defect idea will only cause problems and longer times to get ur bus fixed

I mean you got guys that don't know how to mute their phones and you expect them to do this???   ;D  ;D  ;D

sbdriver1

Is there a video for the mechanics to fix AC and Heaters right away so we don't have to write it up a bunch of times.

Kid24

Quote from: sbdriver1 on September 03, 2022, 03:54:49 PMIs there a video for the mechanics to fix AC and Heaters right away so we don't have to write it up a bunch of times.

That would go in the computer lol

Buzz

Why did Bobby have to come from the box to do this?  ;D

PROUD MEMBER