We Don't Need No Stinkin' Via Phones!

Started by Buzz, September 06, 2022, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Lmao all that training, questions and worry for no reason

Buzz

It'll come when the city and union reach an agreement on driver responsibility, safety, etc. Until they have something in writing the union isn't on board with it.

Kid24

Sooooo about that lol....heard we gotta use them today

Slowbus

there was a big line of drivers getting phones this morning but I remember Anthony said in the class no phone holder no phone and I don't have a phone holder .,on Tuesday I went in cleaned my bus got route signs got fuel left bus in front ready to work today bus was all the way in the back all dirty half tank of gas like somebody was driving it pulled out bus started overheating 3 blocks away from first 🛑 had to drive back get another bus and be 30 minutes late to every stop

Kid24

Quote from: Slowbus on September 08, 2022, 05:06:10 PMthere was a big line of drivers getting phones this morning but I remember Anthony said in the class no phone holder no phone and I don't have a phone holder .,on Tuesday I went in cleaned my bus got route signs got fuel left bus in front ready to work today bus was all the way in the back all dirty half tank of gas like somebody was driving it pulled out bus started overheating 3 blocks away from first 🛑 had to drive back get another bus and be 30 minutes late to every stop

Yikes...I originally said I wasn't going. To return the phone. Just to avoid being late I'm taking the phone with me every day back home. That's insane unheard people waiting 30-45 min to get a phone and couldn't even log in or the phone wasn't working

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on September 08, 2022, 12:59:35 PMSooooo about that lol....heard we gotta use them today

Yeah, that changed overnight!

Buzz

Quotethere was a big line of drivers getting phones this morning but I remember Anthony said in the class no phone holder no phone and I don't have a phone holder .,on Tuesday I went in cleaned my bus got route signs got fuel left bus in front ready to work today bus was all the way in the back all dirty half tank of gas like somebody was driving it pulled out bus started overheating 3 blocks away from first 🛑 had to drive back get another bus and be 30 minutes late to every stop

Best maintained fleet in the business.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: 

Kid24

Anyone else's phone won't charge in the bus? Lol

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on September 08, 2022, 05:22:52 PM
Quotethere was a big line of drivers getting phones this morning but I remember Anthony said in the class no phone holder no phone and I don't have a phone holder .,on Tuesday I went in cleaned my bus got route signs got fuel left bus in front ready to work today bus was all the way in the back all dirty half tank of gas like somebody was driving it pulled out bus started overheating 3 blocks away from first 🛑 had to drive back get another bus and be 30 minutes late to every stop

Best maintained fleet in the business.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
now the fuel tank is leaking

Buzz

Holy crap, Slowbus! You're a shop employee's dream!

Buzz

Learned that OPT agreed that drivers would not be held responsible for damaged or lost phones ... thus the hand out today.

Slowbus

buzz this afternoon run I had the bus leaking fuel ,kids that didn't belong on my run ,kids crying ,kids peeing on the bus no parents at the stop and when called the phone number on the kids tag  parents only spoke Chinese school was far for me to bring them back to school it was a nightmare.

Kid24

Quote from: Slowbus on September 09, 2022, 02:37:15 AMbuzz this afternoon run I had the bus leaking fuel ,kids that didn't belong on my run ,kids crying ,kids peeing on the bus no parents at the stop and when called the phone number on the kids tag  parents only spoke Chinese school was far for me to bring them back to school it was a nightmare.

Holy shit lol