Drivers Saw Owen Today

Started by Kid24, November 09, 2022, 07:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid24

There were about 45 drivers including myself in the drivers room that had to see Owen. Owen said we were all there due to us receiving VIA violations. He said we wouldn't be responsible for the fine but needed to find out why. It wasn't first come first serve his exact words "i ain't having a guy 38 years here wait for a guy that's here 6 months" to show him he can log in. He started cherry picking people until I mentioned to him we can't log into our AM because we finished and we cant log into our PM because it's too early unless you have an early out. Just let us show him that our run isn't there and that's proof we logged in. I magically was able to show my run logged in quick and get out of there but I'm sure the rest of the time people were there it was a shit show

Buzz

Owen was seeing people before the a.m. run so fortunately I was able to show him I logged in and didn't have to come back. I'm wondering if they can see what OPT sees and can just go online to see who is and isn't logged in, Maybe, maybe not.

Kudos for him showing respect for seniority.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote... and we cant log into our PM because it's too early unless you have an early out.

Being this was the first day my phone worked, I had to ask about early dismissals. I was told to log in for the early dismissal and stay logged in until I was finished with my other school which had regular dismissal. Apparently you can't log in for the a.m. or p.m. run twice the same day.

Buzz

Do others notice that the charge rate sucks on these phones? I've never had a phone or tablet that while you're charging it and using it at the same time, it LOSES battery charge. These phones eat up power faster than it can be replaced.

If you had to use one all day ... like for trips eventually ... I don't think they would last.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 09, 2022, 10:31:43 PMDo others notice that the charge rate sucks on these phones? I've never had a phone or tablet that while you're charging it and using it at the same time, it LOSES battery charge. These phones eat up power faster than it can be replaced.

If you had to use one all day ... like for trips eventually ... I don't think they would last.

Yeah and the charger sometimes doesn't work. The phone actually charges faster with the phone off or when the phone is in but the via program not bring used

Buzz

Obviously it charges faster when not being used or off.

Golfnut

Quote... and we cant log into our PM because it's too early unless you have an early out.

Being this was the first day my phone worked, I had to ask about early dismissals. I was told to log in for the early dismissal and stay logged in until I was finished with my other school which had regular dismissal. Apparently you can't log in for the a.m. or p.m. run twice the same day.
How can you log in for the early dismissal after you've already logged out of your morning ? You can't log into PM at 10:30 !

Buzz

QuoteHow can you log in for the early dismissal after you've already logged out of your morning ? You can't log into PM at 10:30 !

(Looks like you typed into the quote of my post but I believe this is YOUR part of your post.)

I don't know about 10:30 but I was able to log in for the p.m. at 11.