“Food for Thought”

Started by mirrorcheck, November 17, 2022, 12:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

faceit

So we'll be losing more drivers😝😝
All lives matter

Slowbus

rc1790

That is why the city is pushing  these phones. The DoorDash app will appear soon. Any deliveries on your route must be made. 🤣🤣🤣

faceit

I'm sure carmine has his people already lined up for the extra work 😉😉
All lives matter

Kid24

Can hear Owen now....

Come back after your morning run to get your food scanner

Then makes you wait an hour

Slowbus

Quote from: faceit on November 17, 2022, 11:48:10 PMI'm sure carmine has his people already lined up for the extra work 😉😉
good for them but with traffic getting worse and buses getting fuller there's only so much they can do

Slowbus

Just saw my check today 324 dollars where do I find motivation to get up and get the bus if I was making more money when I was 12 .

Kid24

Quote from: Slowbus on November 18, 2022, 12:17:34 PMJust saw my check today 324 dollars where do I find motivation to get up and get the bus if I was making more money when I was 12 .

Guaranteed weeks FOR ALL!!!

It's also BS that you can't claim UI by getting a shitty check like that working 3 days. I was lucky to have worked 4 by having my catholic school open on Election day. Guaranteed Weeks better in that next contract. So far I hear it's being pushed heavily 

mirrorcheck

Kid24 it's what's right. The boss can read this. He had a great run. Touché you got a great deal to have an absurd 12 years to top pay and benefits contract  . Well the dirty little secret is he bills and contracts out for top pay drivers and Bennies . Honestly it's capitalism . Good for him. You made your money. Now it's time to pay for what's owed and just. 6 years is more than fair with Guaranteed weeks . It isn't our fault the 40 weeks of school only has 5 full weeks
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Slowbus

Quote from: mirrorcheck on November 18, 2022, 04:39:42 PMKid24 it's what's right. The boss can read this. He had a great run. Touché you got a great deal to have an absurd 12 years to top pay and benefits contract  . Well the dirty little secret is he bills and contracts out for top pay drivers and Bennies . Honestly it's capitalism . Good for him. You made your money. Now it's time to pay for what's owed and just. 6 years is more than fair with Guaranteed weeks . It isn't our fault the 40 weeks of school only has 5 full weeks
👍👍👍👍👍👍

Buzz

QuoteJust saw my check today 324 dollars where do I find motivation to get up and get the bus if I was making more money when I was 12 .

I agree and sympathize with you guys 100%. This current contract screwed you guys royally. It's not fair at all.

The thing I don't understand is, if you knew this when you signed on, why did you accept such a lousy deal and take the job?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

QuoteIt isn't our fault the 40 weeks of school only has 5 full weeks

How do you figure? Including this week and up to Christmas break there's 5 full weeks right there. What am I missing?

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 19, 2022, 01:58:12 PM
QuoteJust saw my check today 324 dollars where do I find motivation to get up and get the bus if I was making more money when I was 12 .

I agree and sympathize with you guys 100%. This current contract screwed you guys royally. It's not fair at all.

The thing I don't understand is, if you knew this when you signed on, why did you accept such a lousy deal and take the job?

They withheld a lot of shit at the time of hire to the point you find a shit load out working on the job. I was shown and given a different piece of paper contract wise at the time of the
Hire 3 years ago that is opposite of what it actually is.

Kid24

All I know is this year we finally get our Xmas and Easter checks lol. Next year fingers crossed for guaranteed weeks, top pay 6-7 years and all holidays which I heard the union is pushing hard on the owners