“Food for Thought”

Started by mirrorcheck, November 17, 2022, 12:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid24

Hey hey you know what solves this?

1 contract for all!!

mirrorcheck

Kid you did get paid for Christmas week already correct ? ( unrelated just asking since you got on in 2019 do you remember when you got that week?) also you should have gotten Easter already too correct ? Thanks
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on November 22, 2022, 07:59:41 PMKid you did get paid for Christmas week already correct ? ( unrelated just asking since you got on in 2019 do you remember when you got that week?) also you should have gotten Easter already too correct ? Thanks

Nope! I'll be getting my first Xmas week and Easter week this year and I'm 3 years on the job...

Kid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on November 22, 2022, 07:59:41 PMKid you did get paid for Christmas week already correct ? ( unrelated just asking since you got on in 2019 do you remember when you got that week?) also you should have gotten Easter already too correct ? Thanks

Nope! I'll be getting my first Xmas week and Easter week this year and I'm 3 years on the job...See the bullshit that's pulled lol. 3 years almost 4 to get the Xmas and Easter check when I got on as a new hire and all the holidays spread out one per year after first year. Again why this contract needs major changes. And it's most holidays we get now not all. I was originally told the opening offer for top pay was 19 years then 15 then they settled on 12 🤦🏻‍♂️

Slowbus

QuoteI met Anthony after I was already working and it was to order uniforms nothing else was never handed anything + this paper says nothing about the job

If you're saying you were never given this before you were hired I'll have to take you word for it, but you're a rare exception.

But what do you mean it says nothing about the job? It's everything ... especially the negatives ... in a nutshell.

we need a big beautiful handbook with all the specifics limits and dos and donts

mirrorcheck

Buzz I was making fun of all the added and invented "holidays " there aren't many full weeks left .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Slowbus

Quote from: Slowbus on November 22, 2022, 06:44:26 PM
Quote from: Kid24 on November 22, 2022, 06:20:02 PMThis is what I was handed the day I fist met pioneer for a job in 2019 B035E045-E760-40BE-A4F0-15016D4652D9.jpeg
I met Anthony after I was already working and it was to order uniforms nothing else was never handed anything + this paper says nothing about the job
I want this sheet to says included but no limited 4 full buses of crazy psycho kids a day guarantee ,bus must be swept at least twice a day parents are never at stop ,schools don't know what they're doing ,the treat of getting a violation,unrealistic times schedules from stops to stop buy your own supplies to clean your bus ,good luck getting a good working condition bus otherwise speak the mechanics language and fix it ,bus can be pulled out of service for dot or repairs without notice ,good luck parking bus at the end of the day and finding it in the morning ,expect to drive all day and 4 trips a day on and off the island ,half an hour to get fuel everyday,2 way radio only works one way when needed ,runs are subject to change after the pick,take home 500 dollars a week driving a big bus in Staten Island traffic in all kinds of weather.

Buzz

QuoteNope! I'll be getting my first Xmas week and Easter week this year and I'm 3 years on the job...See the bullshit that's pulled lol. 3 years almost 4 to get the Xmas and Easter check ...

The sheet you're holding SAYS "Adjustment weeks ... Christmas 2022,  Easter 2023."

I don't see the conflict.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

QuoteKid you did get paid for Christmas week already correct ? ( unrelated just asking since you got on in 2019 do you remember when you got that week?) also you should have gotten Easter already too correct ? Thanks

Why would he have gotten those weeks already?  Look at the sheet he's holding.

Buzz

Quotewe need a big beautiful handbook with all the specifics limits and dos and donts

Yeah, we'll be getting that right after we get a contract booklet ... you don't remember those, but we actually got one every contract years ago.

Buzz

QuoteI want this sheet to says included but no limited 4 full buses of crazy psycho kids a day guarantee ,bus must be swept at least twice a day parents are never at stop ,schools don't know what they're doing ,the treat of getting a violation,unrealistic times schedules from stops to stop buy your own supplies to clean your bus ,good luck getting a good working condition bus otherwise speak the mechanics language and fix it ,bus can be pulled out of service for dot or repairs without notice ,good luck parking bus at the end of the day and finding it in the morning ,expect to drive all day and 4 trips a day on and off the island ,half an hour to get fuel everyday,2 way radio only works one way when needed ,runs are subject to change after the pick,take home 500 dollars a week driving a big bus in Staten Island traffic in all kinds of weather.

I'm beginning to think that you and this job may not be an ideal fit.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 23, 2022, 01:20:00 AM
QuoteNope! I'll be getting my first Xmas week and Easter week this year and I'm 3 years on the job...See the bullshit that's pulled lol. 3 years almost 4 to get the Xmas and Easter check ...

The sheet you're holding SAYS "Adjustment weeks ... Christmas 2022,  Easter 2023."

I don't see the conflict.

No conflict it's just bullshit to wait that long

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on November 23, 2022, 01:26:07 AM
QuoteI want this sheet to says included but no limited 4 full buses of crazy psycho kids a day guarantee ,bus must be swept at least twice a day parents are never at stop ,schools don't know what they're doing ,the treat of getting a violation,unrealistic times schedules from stops to stop buy your own supplies to clean your bus ,good luck getting a good working condition bus otherwise speak the mechanics language and fix it ,bus can be pulled out of service for dot or repairs without notice ,good luck parking bus at the end of the day and finding it in the morning ,expect to drive all day and 4 trips a day on and off the island ,half an hour to get fuel everyday,2 way radio only works one way when needed ,runs are subject to change after the pick,take home 500 dollars a week driving a big bus in Staten Island traffic in all kinds of weather.

I'm beginning to think that you and this job may not be an ideal fit.  ;D  ;D  ;D
I think so too😂😂😂

Buzz

QuoteI think so too😂😂😂

In the future, type your response after the end quote [/quote] so that your reply is not part of the quote. Less confusing that way. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: