Just Found Out Our Dental SUCKS!!

Started by Buzz, November 19, 2022, 10:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Never knew there was a $2,000 cap per person per year on our dental plan until now that I need implants for 15K. Holy shit!

By the way, this wouldn't be necessary if my previous dentist wasn't neglectful in his care of my teeth. I went to this guy for at least 10 years and I blame him totally for now needing implants due to his incompetence. I had no way of knowing. I thought he was the greatest.

I know others of you go to this guy ... it's SETH WEINER. Do yourselves a favor just for the hell of it ... visit another dentist for a check up and full mouth x-rays. See what Seth's incompetence might be doing to your mouth. Thank me later.

I should sue the scumbag.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

And by the way, another driver and good friend of mine warned me about this guy a few years ago and I didn't listen. Don't make the same mistake.

Gary 209

Why bother you don't smile anyway and you could lose some weight too (lol)!

Buzz

QuoteWhy bother you don't smile anyway and you could lose some weight too (lol)!

That's it!! From now on you're paying for any parking lot notice you post on this site!!!  ;D

Golfnut

QuoteWhy bother you don't smile anyway and you could lose some weight too (lol)!
Ha ha ha

Buzz

LMAO

Gary don't you dare pick on Buzz !!!! That's my Job  :snicker:

Buzz

QuoteGary don't you dare pick on Buzz !!!! That's my Job  :snicker: