Let's Get This Week Back!!

Started by Buzz, February 21, 2023, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

It's been a while so I didn't even think of it until today, but remember the good old days when we used to get paid for this week?

Next contract ... git 'er done!

Will it come to this?

strike bus.jpg

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

It's all gonna come down to who talks the talk and who walks the walk. At the end of the day NOBODY wins in a strike BUT ya gotta do what ya gotta do. A lot of people are complaining they want a better contract. They want guaranteed weeks, all holidays and top pay down from 12 to 6-7 years. We all need to be treated as one and stop being pitted against each other by being on two different contracts(which I witnessed first hand when it comes to arbitration can be confusing as hell for everyone) but as I said it all comes down to people willing to do what they need to do short term to get what they want long term.

mirrorcheck

Solidarity means everything . These buses don't drive themselves. Look at the fines if you don't do your job? That's based on what he bids NOT what make . It's time we return the the 6 year 40 week guarantee . Make this job suitable for current and future drivers. If not your pension contributions are flammable
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.