Just So You Know ...

Started by Buzz, March 02, 2023, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Common sense would be to have one guy take an early lunch so the pumps could be used between 1-2 but common sense doesn't go far here....

Golfnut

I always thought their lunch was 12-1 🤔

Buzz

QuoteCommon sense ...

Those are 2 words we don't use around here!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Buzz

QuoteI always thought their lunch was 12-1 🤔

Apparently he doesn't get hungry until later on.  :wink_cheesy:  :wink_cheesy:  :wink_cheesy:

mirrorcheck

It would be great  if the Fuel company got this memo too. Then they can drop fuel between 1-2 . Lmao
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

sbdriver1

They come in whenever they want and always cut the line

Buzz

Never understood why the fuel trucks can come whenever the fuck they please. Pioneer is their customer and should be able to dictate what time we can take delivery.

Manwithabus

The drivers at Sharrotts  won't be too happy.  They can't get gas after their P.M. run,and now they can't gas up before their P.M. run. 

Buzz

QuoteThe drivers at Sharrotts  won't be too happy.  They can't get gas after their P.M. run,and now they can't gas up before their P.M. run. 

What?? Why can't they get fuel after the p.m. run?

Manwithabus

A driver said he was told he couldn't get gas after his pm run because he would get back to the yard too late. I guess if you have an early pm dismissal, you could fuel up, but he said he has a later one.

PROUD MEMBER

I'm here 20 years and have never had a problem getting fuel. All you have to do is be patient. We get paid for 40 hours a week and I'm sure whether a driver is out of Sharrotts or not or whether or not a driver has a trip run or not and no matter what time of day or what days the fuel truck comes that every one of us can find 15 minutes to an hour two days out of the week to fuel up. Stop the moaning and just go back and get gas.

Buzz

QuoteA driver said he was told he couldn't get gas after his pm run because he would get back to the yard too late. I guess if you have an early pm dismissal, you could fuel up, but he said he has a later one.

Oh, okay, so it's not EVERYBODY at Sharrotts. Guess it depends on what time Tony closes the yard. Thanks for the explanation. I was about to blow a gasket.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Buzz

QuoteI'm here 20 years and have never had a problem getting fuel. All you have to do is be patient. We get paid for 40 hours a week and I'm sure whether a driver is out of Sharrotts or not or whether or not a driver has a trip run or not and no matter what time of day or what days the fuel truck comes that every one of us can find 15 minutes to an hour two days out of the week to fuel up. Stop the moaning and just go back and get gas.

goody two shoes.jpg

;D     ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D     ;D     ;D