Just So You Know ...

Started by Buzz, March 02, 2023, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks Buzz. It's always nice to be appreciated. And just for you if you're ever to tired bc I understand how it could be at ur age, just park ur bus in front of ur house at the end of ur am run and I'll come get it and go fuel it up for you.

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

QuoteThanks Buzz. It's always nice to be appreciated. And just for you if you're ever to tired bc I understand how it could be at ur age, just park ur bus in front of ur house at the end of ur am run and I'll come get it and go fuel it up for you.

Hey man, I've always admired your work ethic!! Feel free to fuel my bus any time!!!

Who loves ya', baby!  ;D  ;D  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

PROUD MEMBER

Ok, tomorrow morning after ur am run just leave the key on top of the first aid box and I'll fuel it up and have it back at ur house by 9:30am

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 06, 2023, 11:28:10 AMOk, tomorrow morning after ur am run just leave the key on top of the first aid box and I'll fuel it up and have it back at ur house by 9:30am

On the outside chance that you're serious ... thanks anyway, but I've got 3/4's of a tank. I'll get it Thursday.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

QuoteAnything for you Buzz!!!

Whatta pal!  :wink_cheesy:

faceit

All lives matter

mirrorcheck

Little 1181 solidarity ✌️
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

QuoteLittle 1181 solidarity ✌️

And people say I have no friends ...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

LMAO

You Don't !!!!!! Retire  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:

Buzz

QuoteYou Don't !!!!!! Retire  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:

LOL!!!

(I thought you were my friend.  :'( )