Do I hear 15?

Started by Buzz, January 10, 2011, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

So far I've heard predictions of snow for Tuesday night ranging from 4 inches to 12 inches. Do I hear 15?  :))

Normally, I'd say no way is Bloomy going to close schools. But knowing that he doesn't want another fiasco, and only because school traffic could hamper clean-up operations, I wouldn't be surprised if he closed them if predictions lean towards the higher end of estimates.   :yippee:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I say we get at least 2-4 more then the city as usual....Going with 13 that number was given to me by Judas :wink_cheesy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Maybe a day off is in store
In God We Trust

Buzz

I did hear 15! This morning on WABC radio ... 9 - 15 inches, starting tonight. Heard from a driver that does the school that OLQP already announced they'll be closed.

GMC JOE

When will the call be made by Bloomy  :wink1:
In God We Trust

Eucerin

News conference stated by 5:00 AM

mirrorcheck

I hope the Parents at least caught on to Bloomys charade and made plans or are just keeping there kids home. BY 5 am its just too late and some parents are already commuting,but what does Bloomy care?He really just rules as if Manhattan is the only thing that matters.He should have ran for Boro Pres. because he has no clue about the outer Boros or commutes and schedules with that,etc.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Wouldn't help us if every parent in the city kept their kids home. If he doesn't say schools are closed, we're working!  :'(

GMC JOE

NO common sense left with many of our elected people with Bloomy leading NYC . Third term nightmare :thumbdown:
In God We Trust

Kramer

It's official, PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE OPEN TODAY!!!

Buzz

Now how are we going to make that Broadway matinee?  :rotfl:

mirrorcheck

Buzz...he is just a jackass.How do you tell people to "stay home and off the roads,Morning commute it wont be clean and probably for the evening commute". JACKASS....Billions with no "sense"!

GMC JOE

COMMON SENSE MISSING IN MOST SO CALLED LEADERS  :crazy:   
In God We Trust

Buzz

Not about common sense. I convinced it must be about dollars and cents. Bloomy must be thinking about the state dollars that would be lost if he closed schools. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. He knows there's no learning going on when over half the kids aren't in attendance, or when no third grade teachers at PS 50 made it in so they assigned the kids to other grades for the day. There's no logical reason for keeping schools open on a day like today except for the money.