WHAT WAS SHE THINKING

Started by GMC JOE, January 14, 2011, 11:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC JOE

Schools Chancellor CATHIE BLACK says solution for overcrowded classrooms is birth control !

WOW  another good pick by BLOOMY   :yes:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Actually, she's right ... but it's also something her parents and Bloomy's should have practiced!  :snicker:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Yeah....isnt that something? I mean I laughed to myself because she was speaking the truth to Manhattan Parents that the barb wasnt intended at. Though clearly she is out of her league....did she not think the joke would be made public and they would eat her up? Maybe just a senior moment.... ;D.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Now God forbid a driver ever said that to a parent....what would happen? The Chancellor of NYC Schools can jokingly say it.....isnt that Elitism?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

The most serious things are said in jest   :yes:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

I could have predicted she would have said something so inflaming.....I just didnt think it would be 2 weeks into her service for the City and after bailing on a snow day to show up in Staten Island....Gotta Love it,Schools get opened yet she herself couldnt make a scheduled appearance....More elitism"do as we say not as we do"!

GMC JOE

Mayor King Says we should give her a break on the issue. Hey who knows better than the third termer  :crazy:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

He says because she came from "Private Industry that in Public its different and you cant do that". My experience tells me he has this exactly reverse. Bottom line is anyone he appoints he will never fire because he does not want egg on his face and to look bad. Its a shame that he is another embarrassing leader that puts his personal ideology ahead of whats right for millions,thats not a leader thats a dictator.

PS Peter Vallone Jr.Wanted to inroduce Legislation that the Mayor upon leaving the city on weekends like he regularly does HAS to name said Deputy to be in charge and to remain in the city. Though I didnt know that the Mayoral Job of NYC was 9-5 M-F. Who knew?