Posting of runs

Started by happy, August 23, 2012, 05:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happy

does anyone know when the runs will be  posted on the wall? and what are the times we can view them ?    :wink1:

Buzz

Beat me to it ... the runs were posted today.  You can see them Fri., Mon., & Tues. from 7 to 4. Saturday from 9 to 2. No Sunday.

According to Ernie there are 347 runs ... 292 normal and 55 special. 126 trip runs.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Important note: OPT has not yet sent in NCLB stops. Hopefully this will be done before the pick, so be SURE to look at the run you have in mind again just before you pick!

happy

Thanks and enjoy the rest of our Freedom !!! :wink1:

Goose623

It's absolute BS these kids r not on the runs. It just shows that we r the bottom of the pit n they can do whatever they want to us. Enough is enough this union needs to show some balls. I have had it n I am sure I am not the only one.

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on August 29, 2012, 07:51:38 AM
It's absolute BS these kids r not on the runs. It just shows that we r the bottom of the pit n they can do whatever they want to us. Enough is enough this union needs to show some balls. I have had it n I am sure I am not the only one.

What kids are not on the runs?

4real

Quote from: Buzz on August 30, 2012, 02:16:54 AM
Quote from: Goose623 on August 29, 2012, 07:51:38 AM
W T F?????????

What kids are not on the runs?