Is the radio fixed?

Started by Buzz, January 25, 2011, 05:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Sounds like someone was working on 1200's transmitter this morning. Is it fixed? That sound of water gurgling down a nearly empty bathtub drain is making me nuts! Funny that we only hear it when nobody's on the air. Might be some kind of PSYOP thing at work here ... where music/sound is used to either drive the enemy crazy or rally one's own troops. Worse than listening to Kate Perry sing without Auto-Tune! Make it stop!!  :stop:

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

it was nice earlier this morning when they was dead silence,sort of like the old days...now its  driving me :crazy: :crazy: too...

mirrorcheck

That noise....ughh LMAO! Wild stuff! :crazy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Didn't hear it this afternoon ... hope it stays that way.

mirrorcheck

It was actually good after long intervals,then as soon as 1200 spoke and answered someone it came right back! The descriptions of the noise were comical to say the least. What was this a Short? Or Open Mic?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

One time a few years ago when we couldn't hear 1200 very well one driver told Tommy that he was "coming in fuzzy."

Might have needed a new set of rabbit ears.  ;D

mirrorcheck

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 26, 2011, 04:29:32 AM
Rabbit Ears? LOL ;D
You might be too young to know what they are ... antennas used indoors for TV reception ...

Moose

some drivers have them on their heads to get in touch with mars!!!!!!!!!!!lol.

Numbers

Yeah Moose,today is Wacky Wednesday and I think you might have been one of them wearing the Wacky Wabbit ears. LOL :crazy:

Buzz

Leave it to the Moose to come up with the gems ... I don't know why he's not doing stand-up ... sitting down.

And he plays the harmonica, too! Want to know how he learned?

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D 

Buzz

Quote from: Numbers on January 26, 2011, 04:27:16 PM
Yeah Moose,today is Wacky Wednesday and I think you might have been one of them wearing the Wacky Wabbit ears. LOL :crazy:
After what I heard, he'd better go to confession!

mirrorcheck

I remember Rabbit Ears quite well....just havent seen them in years. Now even if you had them they are useless....Thank the Cable Companies!

Moose

Quote from: Numbers on January 26, 2011, 04:27:16 PM

with the aluminum foil for better reception.............lol

mirrorcheck

Why was it when you adjusted it with the Foil and touched it  the picture was always better then when you got back to sitting down?