Dentist?

Started by Kramer, April 05, 2013, 03:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kramer

Can anyone recommend a good Dentist?

yabba

lillian kellner across from staten island hospital seaview ave   100% payment from 1181 she accepts

Kramer

Buzz

Definitely Seth Weiner ... Corner of Forest Hill Rd. and Leason Place (across from golf course) entrance on Forest Hill Rd. (718) 494-6100.

Takes our plan, no out of pocket cost. The most PAINLESS dentist I've ever been to!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kramer

Thanks Buzz. Been talking to other drivers. Dr. Weiners name keeps coming up. I guess Weiner is the winner.

Buzz

I posted a notice on the cork board on the window wall in the drivers room with his info a couple of years ago (still there). Good guy and you never wait very long.

gigi11744

My wife good friends with Seth great guy all in all,,as a dentist watch out,try dr. Glenn Stanislaus  1003 Richmond ave 718;4775588. Takes our insurgence no out of pocket,,,last I heard wiener dosnt take our plan....

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on June 15, 2013, 12:34:30 AM
,,,last I heard wiener dosnt take our plan....

That's not true ... he does. Never any out of the pocket cost.

Eucerin

Is Dr Seth Weiner the Dentist of choice still? Need to find a good Dentist....

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on April 27, 2015, 11:27:39 PM
Is Dr Seth Weiner the Dentist of choice still? Need to find a good Dentist....

Yep, just made an appointment with him today. (Takes about 3 weeks.)

hideout

Over a year ago, based on Buzz's recommendation, my wife and two kids have been using Dr. Wiener. Great guy. good personality, and as a dentist so far no complaints. His dental assistants are older and look like they have been with him awhile,I take that as a good thing. No major work just cleanings and a couple of cavities. Haven't paid a dime,so far well satisfied. My only complaint the receptionist who makes your appoints doesn't seem all that friendly. But I wouldn't let that stop me from using him. And the office is clean. I highly recommend.

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on April 28, 2015, 12:26:47 AM
My only complaint the receptionist who makes your appoints doesn't seem all that friendly. But I wouldn't let that stop me from using him.

You mean the older woman ... yeah, she's not that warm and fuzzy, but Dr. Seth makes up for it ... like when he hums the theme song of the Adams Family ... LOL.