DRIVER ON GORDON ST

Started by faceit, April 10, 2013, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

The Genius driver on Gordon st and Driver at 350 vanderbilt helping out 724, the reason there are 2 trips to those stops is becouse one is to pick up the overflow, If they all can fit on 1 trip why the hell do they need 2 buses going there, so by you repeating that your there anyway, your just talking yourself out of a job, you people need to think before you act and talk, do your job and only your job,that is the only  "RIGHT THING TO DO". STOP BEING IDIOTS AND MAKING IT EASY FOR NEIL (JR GATTO)...

rc1790

You should speak to the driver personally. This is not a private forum and can be read by the very people we are having problems with. Bashing other drivers on a forum does not accomplish much other than show division amongst us. We need to stand together and discuss what needs to be accomplished away from forums. Just my opinion.

mirrorcheck

Rc...I agree.as u said in another thread the exact same thing. I do understand fukky what faceit is saying and how we are "our own worst enemy". We never see the coalition argue and call themselves out in the open. Its all backdoor talk and handshakes. Faveit, I agree....its just an uphill battle, that doesnt seem to end. Also its a pain in the a $$...but by design, how we are pushed to be driver against driver. Do not fall into the dictatorship ways of the coalition of freedom killers.  :bomb:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

faceit

You Guys are right, lets rely on everyone doing the right thing.. Good luck with your future in this industry..... :sos:

mirrorcheck

Faceit, you know me better and thats not at all what I implied.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.