Hmmmm ... another buy-out?

Started by Buzz, June 07, 2013, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Pioneer Craigslist ad ... but to hire them, somebody would have to leave, no?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/trp/3847161454.html

I understand a similar ad is also in today's Advance.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Some spoiled brat sees he can't just cant take..... he will have to negotiate. As for the rest of the wanna be gangsters/pampers club its a shame people (at other 1181 companies are retiring )for fear of losing medical when in a few weeks all could change. I hope they(DB contractors) get it back in spades!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

1union

Hey Niel fuck you and everything that has to do with you and your company! Cost you more to keep me and I will be hitting you in the pocket every chance I get.

1union

You can kick a dog so many times! You want things by the book you got it. No more favor s and save your bullshit letters of how hard its been on you when you get your asskicked in court and the whole company laughs at you! Hope it was worth it.

mirrorcheck

1union...the boss is a creeper. He is on here everyday. He lurks in the shadows ...reads all the posts and that's how he gets his "info". He doesnt talk, he has nothing to say, his silence shows he's heartless without any care in the world. Any man with a conscience and morals this would bother a lot and he wouldn't sleep at night. Instead of paying his drivers he pays  lawyers and the flashlight cops. Dumb!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Rock Steady

Listen, I said it once.  If a person perposely hurts one or a number of individuals, it's just a matter of time before he or she get their due. It's fate & destiny.  Right now his fate & destiny lie in his own hands and he's making it.  If one or a number of our brother & sisters suffer at his hands, through his cruelty, something just as terrible will happen to him or some one he loves.  Then he'll say to himself, "what did I do to deserve this".  Then it will hit him like a ton of bricks, and he'll realize it's all his fault.