office boy

Started by 1union, November 13, 2013, 01:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

it amazes me how the little secretary from the office can talk to the driveRs any way he wants.Someone should have a little chat with the coward who hides behind the protection of the office.

grimreaper

:thumbup: When the office sends us to both yards looking for a spare that they don't have an idea where it is, that's ok that they are screwed up. That happens everyday so disorganized. Seems like tommy is in a bad mood, I guess papa smurf  scolded him.

1union

Its. Bad enough we have to deal with niel  Owen inspectors asshole who call up on you from there car to tell you how to do your job but I'll be dammed if I let him use that tone with me we don't talk to them like that. Must suck to have to sit there all day and suck up to management all day But that's up to him! Hope everyone see what a little sneak he his that's why he's there. People make mastake that is why pencils have earaser s. We been shit on enough!

worker341

You have some good points  1union. How about telling tom-tom he is not to small to get a kick in his ass or too big to get a smack in the face. lol