the pick

Started by 1union, November 18, 2013, 01:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

Worker 341 great idea that would be great  hope we can do that!  If not why? To just right I am sorry for the name calling it was frustration. I wish nothing but the very best to all my co workers. Been tuff on everyone just can't wait til this mess is over!

Goose623

Is there a list of schools that go in Christmas and February weeks???

PROUD MEMBER

From what I saw in the SI Advance for this school year most Catholic schools are off the same days for Christmas as public schools. Dec. 23-29 As for the February week that includes Presidents' Day Catholic schools are only closed for Presidents' Day. I'm sure the office could supply you an entire list.

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on November 19, 2013, 06:54:31 PM
Is there a list of schools that go in Christmas and February weeks???

Go to the OPT link below, select Staten Island, then select your school. You can advance the calendar to the month you want by clicking on the underlined ">" on the right side of the calendar. However, they can be subject to change, which is why the office doesn't put out lists too far in advance.

http://www.opt-osfns.org/opt/vendors/npcalendar/%28qoehl355mwux4t45i3fzqoig%29/npCalendarMain2.aspx
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

gigi11744

kind of wondering,,, pick was suppose to start before the holidays anyway  ...I  fail to see the argument regarding gifts...