Not all christian schools are catholic schools

Started by Buzz, February 12, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Because there seemed to be some confusion last snow storm ... not all christian schools are "catholic" schools ... for instance New Dorp Christian (Baptist) and the Lutheran schools (Lutheran, obviously) ... there may be others. So if you're told all catholic schools are closed tomorrow, make sure your school actually is a catholic school.  :wink_cheesy:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

FYI ... NDCA already announced they will be closed tomorrow due to the storm.

Buzz

Will public schools stay open so the children can have lunch, as Farina said? Whatever will they do next week?

Considering all the flack deBlasio has gotten about snow removal the last couple of storms, you think he'd consider how keeping schools open impedes the sanitation department's efforts.

yabba

im sorry to say but i feel we will be working tomorrow...i think this is going to be a 1 term mayor if he makes the full 4 years...but Dante will be shoveling and in school..

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on February 12, 2014, 11:42:02 PM
im sorry to say but i feel we will be working tomorrow...i think this is going to be a 1 term mayor if he makes the full 4 years...but Dante will be shoveling and in school..

Yeah ... I think you're right ... we'll be working.

terminator

Let us all not forget - in addition to providing breakfast and lunch for the students - NYC public school is the largest babysitting service in the world!...lol
Notice NOBODY mentioned anything about learning/education - just lunches and inconveniencing parents if school is closed!...LOL
Only in this city  :))

Buzz

How are they going to eat lunch next week? ? ?