Recent posts

Work Related / A Little Courtesy, DAMMIT!
Last post by Buzz - April 04, 2024, 02:19:55 AM
So you pull up to one of the shop bays to get a bulb or something before leaving in the morning. Then you have to back out. Other buses coming from the back of the yard can plainly see that the bus along side you is blocking your view.

Do they stop and let you back out safely? Fuck NO!! At least 3 buses zoomed past me this morning with no fucks to  give. I won't post the bus numbers but they know who they are.

No fucking camaraderie in this place any more. No consideration from people who will expect it when it's them in the situation. It's a damn shame. It takes but a few seconds to extend a little courtesy. Apparently it takes even less time to be a douche bag.

Rant over.

Work Related / Re: Texting With JACOB Today ....
Last post by janiceconnolly - April 03, 2024, 01:59:25 AM
Hey Jacob.....
How are you? I'm sending positive vibes and well wishes. Hope to see you soon. God Bless you
Love Janice ❤️⭕️❌️
Last post by answerman - April 02, 2024, 03:38:06 PM
Jacob keep the faith. Get well soon. You are always in my prayers.
Last post by LMAO - April 01, 2024, 04:04:48 AM
Jacob. you're a true gentleman I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery ! Sending nothing but love ❤️and prayers🙏🏻
Last post by Golfnut - March 30, 2024, 07:24:32 PM
Jacob,Hope you get better soon ! Always in my thoughts and Prayers !! 🙏🙏🙏
Last post by JAKE - March 30, 2024, 05:16:18 PM
Praying for you. Hope you feel better soon
Last post by faceit - March 30, 2024, 03:49:06 PM
Jacob wishing you nothing but the best you are definitely a fighter keep up the good spirit you will and deserve to pull through always in my thoughts and prayers
Last post by Numbers - March 30, 2024, 02:24:51 PM
Hi Jake, I know we don't talk as much as we should, but I just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you man
Work Related / Texting With JACOB Today ...
Last post by Buzz - March 30, 2024, 01:11:23 AM
Although I was pleased to hear from Jacob today it saddened me to know what he is going through. The pictures are the only 2 he sent me and the screenshot is part of our conversation, which is self-explanatory. He is really suffering adverse effects of the treatment, of which I'll spare you the details. He is a true warrior. It is with his permission that I share this with you here.

Jake pics.jpg

Jake screenshot.png

PLEASE, even if you have never posted here before, PLEASE post your well-wishes and words of encouragement below. I am sure it would mean a lot to him know and be able to SEE HERE that many of his Pioneer family still think and care about him. Even if it's nothing more than "Get well."

Work Related / Re: School Schedules 4/1 - 4/5...
Last post by Buzz - March 28, 2024, 12:24:06 AM
 The list has been updated.