New Contract Discussion

Started by Buzz, February 09, 2016, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

Quote from: 24yrs1181 on February 11, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
Since the last strike some contractors have invested in STRIKE INSURANCE , this will cover close to 80% of lost revenue.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I've never heard of STRIKE INSURANCE.  If I were an insurance company, the last people I would give strike insurance to would be school buses in NYC considering we were out for a month a short time ago. At 80% return of lost revenue would probably bankrupt the insurance company.

Just_Right

24yrs1181
Why do you allow the shit to flow from your mouth? Why do you care what happens at PIONEER??? you do not work here.So shut the fuk up and stop saying this is going to kick us in the teeth.

I have news for you and your buddies serlano brothers and who ever else is going on the ticket to run.
NO ONE could have done any better than what we are getting now..THERE was nothing else to work with.So stop praising yourself and the rest of MFC..because bottom line.They couldn't have done any better with what Cordiello had to work with!

24yrs1181

Why would I not care about people that suffer through the job as I do , I care about all the people at Pioneer , all of them except one jerkoff , hay just-right can you guess who that might be, go ahead ,just look in the mirror !!!

worker341

Well I quess I losted I voted no, However the yes votes win this shit contract. From this point on I will not discuss on this site how we got fucked. Like I said before I will no longer bitch about this fucked up contract its here now and I will learn to live with it for now. I hope all you yes voters will learn to live with it too our job will never be the same from this day forward. I will start looking for a real job with real pay and a much better health plan for my Family and yes a better pension for me to. Wish you all good health and good wealth your all going to need it here at Pioneer.

Just_Right

Listen 24yr1181
So you are calling me a jerk off??
Really? You want to run for office yet call a member in good standing a jerk off? Well sweetness here's a heads up for you.
I just printed what you called me and I'm going to show it to everyone I can to let them know that a person running for a seat on OUR EB goes around calling members jerk offs.Let's see how many votes you get.

Oh and by the way I wish I could visit you and hand you an ENGLISH dictionary. that way you'll know how to spell.

HAY is for horses...!!!

And you want to hold an executive position ?? You need to learn how to spell first .Are you at least an American?

24yrs1181

List, ???, least ???
English dictionary ???

Rock Steady

Really ? do you think the members on this existing executive board are Rocket Scientists ? They definitely cant add but they can sure take away. 24yrs is looking pretty good right now

Grrr

Quote from: worker341 on February 12, 2016, 08:12:30 PM
and yes a better pension for me to.

Decent pensions are only privy to executive board members.  Not to the people they represent.

hognol

Quote from: worker341 on February 12, 2016, 08:12:30 PM
I will start looking for a real job with real pay and a much better health plan for my Family and yes a better pension for me to. Wish you all good health and good wealth your all going to need it here at Pioneer.
Even before this shit storm began, this wasn't a good paying job. As for the health plan, as of now, nothing really changed except for the weekly contributions and higher co-pays. Good luck finding employment with a better health plan.