Salerno slate visits Pioneer

Started by Buzz, May 24, 2011, 03:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on May 24, 2011, 11:30:16 PM
you'd make a good delegate,  you lie right to anyone who listens face, you should start your own slate...VOTE THE BULLSHIT SLATE BUZZ FOR PRESIDENT :thumbup: :thumbup:

Were you there? Because that's exactly what happened. Guess Just_Right is lying too, huh?

But, you're right ... I would make a good delegate.  :thanks:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

@Just_Right ... Ernie wouldn't be the first member from whom he tried to extract revenge for personal reasons ... just ask Robin Benedetto.

Buzz

Quote from: Grrr on May 24, 2011, 10:17:07 PMI just got the Cordiello slate flyer and guess what.   They forgot to put your name and picture in it.

They put yours their by mistake.

mirrorcheck

Thankfully My Ballot already went in for The Cordiello Slate(before this incident),,,,before I was 100% sure now I am 110% positive this vote was the best,efficient move to make.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Allblackrangerhat

Just to clear something up with the Salerno crew coming from a mechanic Ernie did not tell any of us to go down there la roach is an a$$hole or like I called him a m£#%€#¥ucker. And some of you drivers should understand that we count and are in this union and care what happens, also just so you haters know cordiello got us our very own shop delegate and he is doing a great job Btw

Buzz

Thanks, Allblackrangerhat ... but what did you type to make those weird symbols ... m£#%€#¥ucker ? I tried motherfucker and it came out right. Just curious.

Allblackrangerhat

Sorry didn't know if you could curse here but really wanted to say something ya know, all these guys bashing certain people around here and the Salerno crew making threats now if they make office I figured I'll put a bullseye on the shop, ya know the members they seem to constantly forget about

John Eadicicco

Some DAY ( I  know my life on this planet will have expired ) maybe all of you posters will use your real names instead of hiding behind the keyboard! Then we can have LEGITIMATE debates of the issues, instead of this drivel! Why in God's name, when the Cordiello slate was at the property recently, and busses were backed up in the yard, were no mechanics sent down to alleviate the backup? Lets go SPINDOCTORS....................?

John Eadicicco

Buzz, ONE more thing that you posted incorrectlyALL literature sent out during an election MUST come from a printer selected by Local 1181. They do the printing and also the mailing as the slates are not given access to the members names and addresses. ALL slates must use this method. It's a requirement of the election laws for campaigning! All candidates must pay for printing and postage!

Just_Right

You know what's really funny John?
The fact that you come on Buzz's and want people to say their names. Yet, the famous Salerno Site. DOES NOT allow the Salerno Nay sayers to even post their opinions.So I ask you JOHN, why do you come here and say that??
Please tell me.If Salerno site posted HALF of the posts I leave. I would be elated to tell you who I am! In person.
Now lets see how much pull you have with them and the fact that they can discredit OUR shop steward with no truth in their statements.How come you don't stick stand by your shop steward and if you were there this morning,which you weren't you would have seen and known that what they are posting on the Salerno site is nothing but lies.
Now this makes me believe that there are a handful of salerno people writing all that crap. You as a stand up guy should inform your salerno buddies about the truth but instead you do nothing. Shows me you don't believe in truth prevailing.

I posted this about 20 mins ago I would like to see it posted on your buddies site and kept there for all the Salerno people to read. And know the truth, Especially the fellow Pioneer driver who talked shit about our Shop steward this morning when he wasn't even there.

This is what I wrote.
If you want Salerno to win,Stop bashing innocent people and making allocations that are unfounded. I was there this morning and guess what? Ernie wasn't.He was in the office. Never made it outside. Your site tells only lies. I am now posting this on Buzz's site. Because you only tell lies about people. If it's important for you to vote in Salerno,then do it with dignity.

John Eadicicco

My message for posters is for ALL sites not just here. I have had posts deleted or changed on all sites. If any candidate disparraged ANY member of this union in public, they are commiting political suicide. Can't take back what was already said! Especially in the presence of others! I don't bash anyone in public or in print if I can help it. I want answers if I disagree with certain decisions. And I do ask the questions. At the Feb. 28th meeting, there were 25 members in attendence, besides Ed Gig, I was the ONLY Pioneer driver in attendence, but it was reported that someone one else from Pioneer was there and they reported on this site ......lies. At the meeting I asked Michael Cordiello WHY the union was giving the OK to opt out of the medical? Do you know what his reply was?
QuoteMaybe the people opting out are really sick
Can't make this stuff up!

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 04:51:23 AM
Buzz, ONE more thing that you posted incorrectlyALL literature sent out during an election MUST come from a printer selected by Local 1181. They do the printing and also the mailing as the slates are not given access to the members names and addresses. ALL slates must use this method. It's a requirement of the election laws for campaigning! All candidates must pay for printing and postage!

Show me where I posted anything incorrectly, John. We're talking about fliers that are being handed out, in this thread, not mailed. They can have them printed anywhere they want.

If that was one "more" thing I posted "incorrectly" please quote me as to what the others are.

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 04:41:32 AM
Some DAY ( I  know my life on this planet will have expired ) maybe all of you posters will use your real names instead of hiding behind the keyboard! Then we can have LEGITIMATE debates of the issues, instead of this drivel! Why in God's name, when the Cordiello slate was at the property recently, and busses were backed up in the yard, were no mechanics sent down to alleviate the backup? Lets go SPINDOCTORS....................?

I don't know that it makes all that much difference whether you know who posts what. (Do they use real names on Salerno's site ... and there, they only allow people who support them, so what's to hide?) It's that person's opinion being expressed, whether you know their identity or not ... and when they vote it's not known either.

I can only speak for myself, but I had no problem getting out of the yard when the Cordiello slate was there. They handed me a pen and magnet when I walked in, but no one approached the bus when I exited the yard ... unlike the girl from Salerno's crew that I either had to stop for ... or hit. How big was the back-up at A.K. when Cordiello was there? You come out of Sharrotts, but apparently you know.

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 05:15:28 AM
My message for posters is for ALL sites not just here. I have had posts deleted or changed on all sites.

Give me even one example where you have ever had a post deleted or changed on this site, John. Just one ... give me just one!

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 05:15:28 AM
At the meeting I asked Michael Cordiello WHY the union was giving the OK to opt out of the medical? Do you know what his reply was?
QuoteMaybe the people opting out are really sick
Can't make this stuff up!

I guess some people just don't realize when they're being blown off.