The UI Conumdrum Continues

Started by Buzz, August 08, 2020, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 27, 2020, 03:10:00 PM
I opened on the 24th but she dated it 17th so id miss the waiting week.  It's Thursday so im getting worried since its still 0. Ill give til tomorrow hopefully it will be finished will be right! :crazy:

Exactly the same with me

docjones

Anyone know if you are suppose to lose a weeks pays when you open a new book with UP?

Buzz

Quote from: docjones on August 27, 2020, 06:06:01 PM
Anyone know if you are suppose to lose a weeks pays when you open a new book with UP?

No waiting week. The way they have been doing it ... for myself and others ... is back-dating your claim one week so you don't lose a week.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on August 27, 2020, 03:52:33 PM
I opened on the 24th but she dated it 17th so id miss the waiting week.  It's Thursday so im getting worried since its still 0. Ill give til tomorrow hopefully it will be finished will be right! :crazy:

Exactly the same with me

From my experience and what I heard from others, this gets corrected after the second week you certify. Check on Tuesday ... you should be good, else you'll have to call.

docjones

No waiting week. The way they have been doing it ... for myself and others ... is back-dating your claim one week so you don't lose a week.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I had to open a new book on 8/9.  I was never paid for the week 9th-16th. I just recieved paymeant for 17th-23rd. will I get reimbursed for this lost week?

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Buzz on August 27, 2020, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: hognol on August 27, 2020, 03:52:33 PM

Exactly the same with me

From my experience and what I heard from others, this gets corrected after the second week you certify. Check on Tuesday ... you should be good, else you'll have to call.
buzz i guess what im asking is will i get paid Tuesday? Or no if its still at 0 tomorrow?

Buzz

Quote from: docjones on August 27, 2020, 07:53:07 PM
Thanks for the reply, I had to open a new book on 8/9.  I was never paid for the week 9th-16th. I just recieved paymeant for 17th-23rd. will I get reimbursed for this lost week?

Okay, so 8/9 was a Sunday, the last day of your book. I'm assuming you claimed and got paid for the week ending 8/9, yes? And you opened a new claim on 8/10, yes?

So you're saying you got paid for the week ending the 23rd but not the week ending the 16th? I think you should call.

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 28, 2020, 01:31:53 AM
buzz i guess what im asking is will i get paid Tuesday? Or no if its still at 0 tomorrow?

I'm saying, from my experience and what I've heard from others, you may not see any payment for 2 weeks ... in your case, you will claim this week, the 30th, and again on Sept. 6. You may not see any money until Sept. 8. Of course, you could call if you want.