The UI Conumdrum Continues

Started by Buzz, August 08, 2020, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmymoney!

I n hold for 2 hours is this normal??

LMR

It took me three different calls each over an hour,the last was 1hr45mins.The last level 3 person was great.She understood exactly what I needed.She said a lot of these level 3 operators are new hires and were only given a crash course on what to.They're just a a little overwhelmed and don't know the system like the regular Dept.of labor employees.Hang in there

WigWag16

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 24, 2020, 04:26:29 PM
I still dont understand why u are not getting 504

I'm only with pioneer for a year but they said that they go by 4 quarters and take your highest quarter. My highest quarterly wage was like 9 thousand in change so that's why I'm getting 358

WigWag16

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 24, 2020, 04:26:29 PM
I still dont understand why u are not getting 504

And this is going to be my total amount for the whole claim till next August 🤦🏻‍♂️

WigWag16

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 24, 2020, 04:53:58 PM
I n hold for 2 hours is this normal??

A  sadly that's normal even if you call at 8am

wheresmymoney!

If i hang up and call again not sure where ill be

wheresmymoney!

Su supervisor opened new claim after 2 hours on hold.  Asked if due to covid or lack of work i said its both lol  lack of work bcz of covid.  She said no waiting week  i should certify sunday
  Fingers crossed!

WigWag16

My UI money was in my account this morning thank God lol. No issues opening the new claim this week

Eucerin

I'm happy for you, will be following in your footstep soon enough...

wheresmymoney!

So three days after opening new claim over the phone still saying 0 that theyre still working on determining amount? Should i call again?

hognol

Opened a new claim 8/24. Had the same problem as everyone else with benefit year ending 5/3 and break in claim. Tier 3 rep changed it for me and the benefit year ending now reads 8/22/2021. However, she told me I would receive the max but my weekly benefit amount reads zero. WTF?

yabba

it usually takes the whole week to finalize on a normal claim opening..i would give it to monday ,hopefully tomorrow they will catch up...

wheresmymoney!

When i opened the claim she said to certify on sunday. I hope its all correct by then. If its not right tomorrow should i call?

WigWag16

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 27, 2020, 11:46:59 AM
So three days after opening new claim over the phone still saying 0 that theyre still working on determining amount? Should i call again?

No. I opened one last Monday the 17th but they backdated it to the 10th so I missed the waiting week. Thursday the 20th my weekly and yearly benefits changed from 0.00 to my actual rates.

wheresmymoney!

I opened on the 24th but she dated it 17th so id miss the waiting week.  It's Thursday so im getting worried since its still 0. Ill give til tomorrow hopefully it will be finished will be right! :crazy: