The land of make believe

Started by gigi11744, December 30, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

WakeUp123
Your last post you start off great and then you just go into your rage and putting things in people's mouths that they didn't say.
1. Where in my last 20 posts have I defended Michael? Just because I say the blame has to be shared doesn't mean I'm defending anyone. It means just what I'm saying the blame has to be shared.
2. When the other candidates came to our yard I stood outside the gate and talked to them and asked them questions just like everyone else had the opportunity to do but basically nobody did.
3. I personally voted NO on the contract among other things.
4. My opinion and here's an example and maybe a bad one. What happens when troops don't like a General but leads them into harms way? Do the troops say "F" him? My point is United We Stand Divided We Fall. Don't read to much into this but I'm sure you get the point.
5. Your statement "DAH, HOW DO YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A PROBLEM BEFORE IT HAPPENES?" You've been around here long enough to see every problem before it comes. Example: Everyone knew this current contract sucks and that we would NEVER get it all back if anything at all yet we signed it. BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING. Another example and obviously you yourself saw it before it happened was voting Michael in for a 2nd term. As you stated you didn't but the slim majority did.So "DAH" to you.
6. I NEVER said I am grateful to just have a job and I NEVER said my job is great. I SAID we ALL are going through the same as you.
7. Thanks for your response but I was asking John for his!

John Eadicicco

I have to take care of some personal stuff this AM but I WILL give a detailed response later this afternoon. I RESPECT ALL opinions although I don't agree with most as you can see. Keep up the good debates!!!

John Eadicicco

Well a few people asked for a response from me so here goes: Buzz you have stated that the REASON that we are in the state of FUCKNESS is BECAUSE of members for change and Tommy Nero? Wow what an observation!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about some PROOF? facts to back up this statement? While I give you time to go to your crystal ball... ponder this.........Michael Cordiello I believe has been in power since 2006. How has he advanced the agenda of 1181 to benefit the membership? OH I KNOW Put us out on strike for 5 weeks in 2013, Then when we returned we took a pay cut! Took us quite a while to get our $$$ back. Then we listened to our union who in turn told us that if we didn't take a pay cut we would possibly lose our jobs because Neil COULD NOT compete with non union bids. So basically we took it on the chin listening to our union. But, alas Neil got a 3 year extension, but we kept our pay cut. When I ran for office in 2009 I was pushing as part of a fiscal package a plan for 1181 to pay 1.5% into our medical, the REASON being that from all reports from the medical industry, premiums in the state of NY were going to rise 33-50% in the coming years! I was told I was nuts because we did not pay any out of pocket expense at that time. Currently we now have out of pocket of $24 weekly. If we had contributed 1.5% we would now be ONLY paying approx. $17 weekly and would only increase by the same margins as our pay raises!!!!!! Who is the fool now? But to me the BIGGEST reason Neil has given us crumbs in contract negotiations, he knows that "THE OFFICE" constantly covers his ass by picking up work when there are breakdowns and drivers call in sick to save him HUGE amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$      ANY DRVER and I will say this again ANY DRIVER ........who covers work to help out the company is a SCUMBAG....................... A BIG SCUMBAG, They are HURTING the Union instead of helping the union and they have the blessing of our union!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prove me wrong on this and I will have a bridge to sell you! BUZZ you are a puppet for Ernie and 1181..............That is my observation......Happy New Year!

Buzz

I can only answer your question with a question: Who was it that went crying to the FBI, IRS, Labor Board, courts, The Chief Leader and any one else who would listen about how "corrupt" our union was, how it needed to be investigated and cleaned up? Who made all those calls, wrote those letters and/or made those appearances and didn't stop until they successfully brought about the downfall and complete emasculation our local?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

There you go........................answering a question with a question.You sound like a lawyer/politician. You CAN"T handle the facts and you are like an ostrich. How many times can the union piss on your feet and then they tell you it's RAINING? So I guess you don't want to let the folks at Pioneer know that all 1181 officials have been subpoenaed to testify in Federal Court in January RE: Election Fraud, so I guess that is Members for Change and Tommy Nero's fault.
Listen, most people, and I know you will agree on this, believe in transparency. If 1181 would give us some info on what the negotiations entail, there would be a LOT LESS BS and RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on December 31, 2015, 11:49:04 PM
... So I guess you don't want to let the folks at Pioneer know that all 1181 officials have been subpoenaed to testify in Federal Court in January RE: Election Fraud, so I guess that is Members for Change ... fault.

Well, I mean after all ... who brought the bogus suit against them?

John Eadicicco

Buzz it was an investigation by the NLRB that led to the court case.

WakeUp123

John, you are the man! However you can argue with Buzz till your blue in the face. Buzz will aggressively defend the "Cordiello Crew" like a Clinton "spin" doctor. If I didn't know any better I would swear he was getting paid for it.

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on January 01, 2016, 12:35:46 AM
Buzz it was an investigation by the NLRB that led to the court case.

I know ... but who went running to the NLRB?

John Eadicicco

Buzz if you ran for an elected office and lost by a slim margin, and 649 ballots were not counted, you would just let things be?

Buzz

Perhaps so, John, but another regular election will happen before this court case is over.

John Eadicicco

What makes you certain of this?

WakeUp123

Buzz, why wouldn't any member welcome an investigation by the NLRB , THE JUSTICE DEPT, ETC ? If everything is on the up and up what's the problem?  If as you constantly point out about anybody who God forbid questions anything the union does is just haters, sore losers, rumor mongers and trolls. This sounds like a great opportunity to put all the 'smoke and mirror" complaints a large group of members in this local have to rest. What's wrong with that?

John Eadicicco

WAKEUP123.............Buzz has to run it by Ernie before he can respond!

J.T.

I think they all are full of shit and just all bullshit comes out of there mouth ,it's very sad this was the best  Company at one time .all they are doing is  taken from us and nothing in return .Neil have a great new year keep screwing us like you are doing your  companies going down and down day by day .its so sad guess you like it this way .and as for the union we don't here shit it's a shame.well Happy New Year everyone .