The land of make believe

Started by gigi11744, December 30, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

24yrs1181

When you do business that effects the life and livelihoods , the health and welfare, the hopes snd dreams
of so many people and their young children , honest representation combined with a high level of human decency dictates that there must be a realistic avenue of periodic communication to the members you are responsible for , the members that , if not for the money that comes out of their weekly pay checks , pay you to be their voice, pay you to be their advocate , pay you to be the guardian of their civil rights, pay you to think about each and every day " what can I do today to make my working family have a better tomorrow " this is what should go through the mind of a honest sincere loyal leader of any union , but the word " TRANSPARENCY " in governing OUR union does not exist now , let's forget for a moment that the Cordiello controlled seniority list has disappeared form the unions website for the last 3 1/2 months, WHATS GOING ON. WITH OUR CONTRACTS, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR EPP, WHY HAS THE MAYOR THAT OUR UNION HAD US VOTE FOR ABANDONED US , WHATS GOING ON WITH OUR BILL IN THE STATE ASSEMBLY, WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY NEW HIRES IN OUR UNION WHEN THE SENIORITY LIST OF UNEMPLOYED MEMBERS STILL EXISTS , WHY DO MEMBERS SPEND 13 TO 15 HOURS A DAY ON THE JOB WITHOUT GETTING A DIME OF OVERTIME COMPENSATION , WHY DID CORDIELLO DO THE CONTRACTORS BIDDING AND DIVIDE OUR UNION AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AND WEAKEN THE MEMBERSHIP WITH SEPERATE CONTRACTS , AND WHY WERE SO MANY MEMBERS TRICKED INTO TAKING JOBS IN OTHER UNIONS , MANY QUESTIONS THAT WILL NEVER BE ADDRESSED TRUTHFULLY , THIS COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON , AND YES THE INVISIBLE UNION CONTROLED SENIORITY LIST OF LAID OFF WORKERS, WHERE HAS IT GONE, "WE NEED TRANSPARENCY " WE NEED TRANSPARENCY, WE NEED TRANSPARENCY IN A UNION THAT HAS A HISTORY OF PRO CONTRACTOR CORRUPT POLICIES, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXIST IN THE DARK , DID YOU HEAR THAT CORDIELLO , WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXIST IN THE DARK BECAUSE ,MY FRIENDS , THE ONLY THING THAT FLOURISHES IN THE DARK ARE MUSHROOMS AND " CORRUPTION " UNION CORRUPTION THAT HAS FOLLOWED OUR LOCAL 1181 LIKE A DOG CHASING A BONE FOR FAR TOO LONG , A FEDERAL JUDGE ISSUED A BUNCH OF SUBPOENAS ON SATURDAY IN REGARDS TO THE GOVERNMENTS TWO CHARGES OF ELECTION FRAUD AGAINST OUR UNION AND IN THE SUBPOENAS WERE A LIST OF 1141 NAMES OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS , ALL MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING WHO WERE CHEATED OUT OF THE RIGHT TO CAST THEIR VOTE IN THE LAST ELECTION , COMBINING THAT WITH THE 612 BALLOTS THE UNION REFUSED TO OPEN AT THE LAST ELECTION THAT TO THIS DAY ARE STILL SEALED IN A BOX AT THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION , COMBINED THAT WILL GIVE YOU A MINIMUM NUMBER OF MEMBERS WHO THE UNION DISENFRANCHISED AT 1753 THAT WE KNOW ABOUT, TOMMY SALERNO LOST BY 144 VOTES, MY FRIENDS , HE DID NOT LOSE , MR. THOMAS SALERNO WON THE ELECTION THAT DAY AND SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF OUR UNION TODAY , HE AND ALL OF US ON HIS SLATE WERE CHEATED, ALL OF OUR 13000 MEMBERS WERE CHEATED OUT OF THE CHANCE OF HAVING FAIR AND HONEST LEGALLY ELECTED LOYAL REPRESENTATION , MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I DONT KNOW HOW THIS ALL WILL TURN OUT , TRUTH AND HONESTY ARE ON OUR SIDE , BUT SOMETIMES THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, BUT I WILL TELL THE ONE THING THAT IS TRUE , ONE FACT THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK , THAT A SALERNO LED UNION WOULD BE OPEN HONEST AND TRANSPARENT TO ALL ITS MEMBERS THE VERY FIRST DAY AND EVERY DAY BECAUSE THATS THE LEAST YOU DESERVE , FRATERNALLY YOURS, JOHN ISRAEL , PROUD MEMBER OF THE SALERNO MEMBERS FOR CHANGE SLATE, " ONE UNION ONE CONTRACT " MEMBERS FIRST CONTRACTORS LAST " UNION STRONG ALL DAY LONG !!!!!

24yrs1181

So an 83 year old union organizer, and a couple of bus drivers took down the pillars of organized crime in the New York school bus industry you say, a little research says different, although this type of conversation might get your attention in the drivers room and mislead a few people into casting a vote or two against their better interest , in reality the level of crime and corruption in the industry that we all earn a paycheck from goes way , way back, back before some of our union brothers even came to this country, and I think it is safe to say that investigations into organized labor come from the , over the top, level of greed , corruption , purchase of influence and testimony to avoid prosecution that follows this sort of blight against good , honest , hard working every day people like you and me, Check the link I will provide for a sorted description of greed in our transportation business that goes way, way, back. http://www.villagevoice.com/news/boys-on-da-bus-6424385

Just_Right

First of all that article does not even state that there were any monies misappropriated from OUR Union.You may as well post something from our  forefathers that owned slaves! Your grasping shit that happened way way way back then.When all unions had some kind of shit going on!

And why is it that you can come here and stir up bullish reports but none of the self respecting people on this site can go to the salerno's site and speak truth??

Get the Fuk off here and find that hole you crawled out from. AND anyone who agrees with you and you all know who you are can go with you.As you still reap the rewards that the union benefits that the so called bad union gives you!

J.T.

I think they all are full of shit and just all bullshit comes out of there mouth ,it's very sad this was the best  Company at one time .all they are doing is  taken from us and nothing in return .Neil have a great new year keep screwing us like you are doing your  companies going down and down day by day .its so sad guess you like it this way .and as for the union we don't here shit it's a shame.well Happy New Year everyone .

24yrs1181

Another sad link , sorry no Eddy K , or Members for Change, just plain old crooks.but hay, around the drivers room the stories that deflect where the real blame, where the real corruption and contractor influence came from, we'll lets just say it's better to point the finger away from the pockets you might be sitting in . http://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/23/nyregion/officials-say-school-bus-system-has-ties-to-mob.html

Just_Right

AND once again mr.bullshit

You are NOT proving there has been any misappropriation of monies from our union.
Show me where there were any funds coming out of OUR  union.

If not then it appears to me you need to stop stirring shit and sorry I am a hard working member of this union and I appreciate everything my union gives me I do not sit in ANYONES pocket. Unlike you who believes  the salernos are god.
Be careful who you cheer for.They will write letters to the FBI against you too.

Grrr

Just entered our 7th month without a contract.  Doesn't feel like we're moving forward.

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on January 01, 2016, 03:16:44 AM
What makes you certain of this?

Can't say I'm "certain" but it has taken half a term for the case to even get this far.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: 24yrs1181 on January 01, 2016, 09:42:00 PM
Another sad link , sorry no Eddy K , or Members for Change, just plain old crooks.but hay, around the drivers room the stories that deflect where the real blame, where the real corruption and contractor influence came from, we'll lets just say it's better to point the finger away from the pockets you might be sitting in . http://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/23/nyregion/officials-say-school-bus-system-has-ties-to-mob.html

The headline (from 1995, no less) is "Officials Say School Bus System Has Ties to Mob" ... WHOOP DE DOOO! Big revelation! Where the fu*k do you think we got our strength from? Why do you think nobody bothered us?  WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAD IT SO GO FOR SO LONG but were too naive to know it? It's the charges of "corruption" by you and others like you that brought this union down. I don't care what anybody was doing, they weren't robbing from us .... PROVEN! ... and we always got ours.

Just answer this: Do you think we're better off now than when we had "ties to the mob?" Are we better off now than when dissidents like you started blowing the whistle? That's what created this mess ... and you're still beating the drum!

Buzz

Quote from: 24yrs1181 on January 01, 2016, 11:53:38 PM
Этот парень «только право», я думаю, что он находится на лекарства, он отвечает на мои сообщения полностью из темы, которые мы говорим о. Это было для вас «grrr».

I'm not sure, but I don't think I agree with that either.

WakeUp123

Buzz, must of got the fax late today. He just started 'ROBO" posting. I'm pretty sure the holiday slowed things down a bit. Besides careful consultation was needed to counter all the posts today and Buzz doesn't have the authority to act alone.

24yrs1181

This thread started with some kind of fairy tale on the misfortunes of the state of affairs of our local, this girl was making her statement in a comical way, but the current state of financial affairs of this union is far from being funny, she should be upset, we all should be very upset, BUT OUR UNION  IS WHERE IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF ITS " CURRENT LEADERSHIP " AND PEOPLE WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE THEY WERE CAUGHT UP IN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS  THAT STARTED LONG BEFORE ANYONE EVER HEARD OF EDDY K, LONG BEFORE PEOPLE FROM MEMBERS OF CHANGE EVER CAME TO THIS COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY I POSTED THOSE OLD ARTICLES , WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO BOAST ABOUT, AND CORDIELLO HAS NONE , YOU HAVE YOUR MINIONS PUT OUT BULLSHIT, LOOKS TO ME YOUR PUTTING OUT BULLSHIT BECAUSE A SERIOUSLY BAD CONTRACT MIGHT BE COMING DOWN THE ROAD AND SO THE DEFLECTION AND FINGER POINTING  AND MISINFORMATION NEEDS TO START NOW SO YOU WILL HAVE A QUICK SCAPEGOAT TOWARDS ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR BOY IN OFFICE, " THE CONTRACTORS BEST FRIEND " THE DIVIDER OF CONTRACTS" THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR UNION THAT HAS GIVEN THE MEMBERS NOTHING , NOTHING EXCEPT MISERY AND FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTY , MICHAEL CORDIELLO ,,,,, AND AFTER HE GAVE THESE BASTARDS EVERYTHING THEY WANTED FOR SO LONG , THEY KNOW WHAT HE SMELLS FROM , THEY AINT GIVING NOTHING BACK TO THE OLD LEADERSHIP , MAYBE TO A NEW LEADER.

Just_Right

Hmmmmm

seems all 65 posts made recently by wakeup123 are all against the union and a few even saying shit about Buzz calling him a puppet..and needing Ernie's permission to post...

So if you and the other few on here don't like the union .....uhm..here's a thought LEAVE!!!! And being that you are so unhappy you won't have to be sooooo upset to come on a this site and spew shit.

Buzz

I'll ask again 24yrs: Do you think we're better off now than when we had "ties to the mob?" Are we better off now than when dissidents like you started blowing the whistle?

You won't answer, because the only answer you could give is "no" ... and that doesn't suit your agenda.

PROUD MEMBER

It's a good thing to see Members on this site debating and their blood circulating. I just hope that in the near and far future it stays that way. Especially when the time comes to vote on contracts or Delegates. And I'm not just talking about voicing your opinion on this site. Although this site is a good thing and I'm not trying to downplay it, it is limited. Members have to speak up at Union Meeting and on their respective properties and that's not just speaking to your Reps. More importantly it's speaking amongst ourselves. I myself think it's pretty obvious what Members should or should not settle on in these current contract talks as well as the next contracts another 2 1/2 years from now. Also I think it's pretty obvious in the next elections what we have to do. The main thing is we ALL have to get our thoughts out and at the same time listen & discuss with others instead of just going with what you assume is the general consensus. That's one of the main reasons we are where we are today.