Big Meeting Today

Started by Buzz, November 13, 2015, 03:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worker341

Time to stop all the bullshit Ill say it again, Wildcat Strike lets all walk for a day That will shake up everyone from the top to the Bottom, and for sure the mayor and the public.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
How do you know what the Board has to say but besides that the point is NOT SHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY it's what we the MEMBERS AT PIONEER HAVE TO SAY. Furthermore what are you saying to Ernie and the EB we are only worth a meeting in a hall if we pay for it. Oh and by the way we already do. It comes out of our checks every week and physically & emotionally out of the stress that this job has given all of us over the last few years. I like Ernie and believe he thinks of our best interests  but I think it's time to give it a break. He can speak for himself. One more thing with regards to a special order of business meeting. If people around here starting speaking OUT LOUD what's on their minds and not yesing Ernie the Board would have no recourse but to have that meeting. When the vote and Michael and the Executive Board's jobs were on the line there was a special order of business meeting and Ernie & the Members of Pioneer of Staten Island were and are the main reason they were elected in the first place and able to keep their jobs. Now you're telling me when our livelihoods are on the line it doesn't work that way. Not true. The only thing that makes it true is people like you saying it won't happen. I come on this site and try my best to be respectful and to keep specific thoughts (whether mine or other members) off the site for the world including Neil to see. So I'll say one more thing. I talk to Ernie a lot and I talk to just about every Member that crosses my path. The general consensus is we need a civilized meeting with ALL the members of ALL the yards with our President and EB. This is our futures and I RESENT anyone whether it's you, Ernie, Micheal making light of it.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 20, 2015, 07:57:37 AM
The only thing that makes it true is people like you saying it won't happen.

Actually, it's people like ERNIE saying it won't happen ... but keep hoping.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

So your saying Ernie said it won't happen and apparently you are like Ernie because you're repeating it. The bottom line is from my informal poll (which you yourself said is always right) the majority of the Members want it but like you they are afraid to say something OUT LOUD that Ernie doesn't agree with. I'm sure with my last few posts I have made my point. Your comments are about what Ernie says. Mine are about what the Members are saying and Ernie would be the first one to agree with me. As far as this site goes I really can't put it out there in anymore black-and-white. As I stated 3 or 4 posts ago I do not want to go back & forth. So I'm done. If need be I'll take a different route. Stay United but speak your piece!

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 20, 2015, 01:34:33 PM
The bottom line is from my informal poll (which you yourself said is always right)

No, I did not say that your informal poll is always right.

Your comments are about what Ernie says. Mine are about what the Members are saying and Ernie would be the first one to agree with me.

Yes, my comments were reflective of Ernie's phone call and his reaction to your post and others.

And please let us know if Ernie agrees with you, ok?

As I stated 3 or 4 posts ago I do not want to go back & forth.

Well, it's already too late for that, but that's ok ... that's what message boards are for.

PROUD MEMBER

I was referring to your statement 1 month ago before the strike vote when you said informal polls are accurate. PS: Thanks for the info on the dentist office.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 20, 2015, 03:52:14 PM
I was referring to your statement 1 month ago before the strike vote when you said informal polls are accurate. PS: Thanks for the info on the dentist office.

Right ... which was anonymous and random ... your poll was neither and therein lies the difference. But that's not to say that it can't be right.

And, you're welcome.

John Eadicicco

Proud member...........................SUCKS pissing into the wind.Doesn't it?

Just_Right

I don't get it..

People want a meeting..with the EB ..to talk about our future and the Strike..

DUH!!!..there are meetings all the time..try going to them and SPEAKING up...

Damn..is it that hard to realize???   

PROUD MEMBER

Just_Right
Sorry but I don't understand your post. Are you saying people don't go to Meetings or are you saying when they do that they're not given the opportunity to speak?

Buzz

Ernie made a point of hanging around the drivers room Friday afternoon. As of the time I came in, nobody had asked him about a special union meeting or Pioneer-only meeting. People will come on here and piss and moan, but when they have the perfect opportunity to voice their concerns in person, DON'T.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
What time did u come in?

Just_Right

So you answered your own question about a meeting ..obviously you don't go to meetings..because if you did you could ask anything you wish..and speak freely..I never said no one can speak up..read it again..it says SPEAKING UP!!!

I know Ernie says when to go to IMPORTANT meetings..But he NEVER said you shouldn't go to any meeting. I have always heard him say it is YOUR option if you want to go or not. It's posted once a month every month.

You say that members don't want to disagree with Ernie..but I have had some serious talks with him and there were things I disagree with and told him. So what's their problem? He can only tell us what is going on. And sometimes it's nothing.

I have asked him the same thing that everyone else does..*What's going  On"? And his answer to me was *We are going back and forth in negotiations but other than that nothing yet..I have nothing good to bring back to members"

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I READ HERE.

PROUD MEMBER

Just _Right
I just asked you simply to clarify your post. I didn't put words in your mouth. I didn't say anything about what Ernie said or didn't say. So I'll leave you with three facts. One, I don't think it is beneficial to us to discuss specifics on this site. Two, everything that I post or have ever posted on this site is the truth and is being posted in concern for myself, my family and my Union Brothers & Sisters and their families. Lastly, I'll be at the Union Meeting Tuesday night and I will ask a lot of questions.

J.T.

Let's all forget about Pionner and have A blessed Thanksgiving to all my pioneer families enjoy