Big Meeting Today

Started by Buzz, November 13, 2015, 03:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.T.

Let's all forget about Pionner and have A blessed Thanksgiving to all my pioneer families enjoy

PROUD MEMBER

Same to U J.T.
Best post I've seen on this site in a few years!

WakeUp123

So Buzz, what is the end result, considering all your information is wrong, heard from someone else or just imagined?

Buzz

Quote from: WakeUp123 on December 23, 2015, 03:29:35 PM
So Buzz, what is the end result, considering all your information is wrong, heard from someone else or just imagined?

If you think all my information is "wrong," why on earth would you ask me for any more?   :shrug:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WakeUp123

Buzz, first of all I don't. Second look back at all the "big info" posts you made about the current sad state of affairs this union, job and industry is in you have been wrong or misleading with the majority of them. Just reread the beginning of this posting. You put it out there that your in the know pass off the information and are wrong 99.9 % of the time. Numerous times I have heard Ernie to tell you to shut up with your posts.

If your going to put "BREAKING NEWS" out there make sure you know the facts.

Buzz

Quote from: WakeUp123 on December 23, 2015, 10:53:10 PM
Buzz, first of all I don't. Second look back at all the "big info" posts you made about the current sad state of affairs this union, job and industry is in you have been wrong or misleading with the majority of them. Just reread the beginning of this posting. You put it out there that your in the know pass off the information and are wrong 99.9 % of the time. Numerous times I have heard Ernie to tell you to shut up with your posts.

If your going to put "BREAKING NEWS" out there make sure you know the facts.

Know I KNOW you're full of it! 99.9% of what I post about contract negotiations COMES from Ernie and is posted with his CONSENT.

WakeUp123

NOW YOU KNOW MY COMMENTS ARE HITTING THE TARGET. THIS IS WHAT EVERY "BLOGGER HACK" DOES WHEN THEY GET SCHOOLED, THEY POST AMUSING PHOTOS. BUZZ ARE YOU STILL GOING TO BE THE NEXT GM OF PIONEER? HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE IF THEY DONT ALLOW YOU IN THE OFFICE?

Squid

Buzz , please just block this asshole

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on December 24, 2015, 03:30:34 AM
Buzz , please just block this asshole

Nah ... why deprive him of the one thing he's worked so hard to become?

WakeUp123

Just remember , I called it the way it is. Buzz cannot 'BLOCK" a user who tells the truth and calls attention to REALITY. HOWEVER SQUID AND ET.AL. can continue to believe what ever BS that comes down the pike with a big smile . Especially when it comes mostly from a 'in the know " 'playing both ends from the middle" know it all.

Buzz don't worry Neil is going to make you GM soon. You would be perfect for the job.