Covid at Pioneer !!

Started by Tyme, September 28, 2020, 12:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

I did not assume anything, I believe I stated that if everything they said was true. I never said it was.

In all due respect I doubt any of us wish any ill will on anyone concerning this damn virus but we need better communication from Pioneer and 1181. Hell if you go to a restaurant you need to leave a name and contact phone number just in case. Unfortunately we are in the dark as far as Pioneer goes and that is sad I'm so many ways.

WigWag16

From what I've been told this page and Facebook is not an official communication way of information being posted. It must come from an email, phone call or text FROM the company, not workers. I wish Bobby well BUT that doesn't excuse them from not informing us over the weekend if he was allowed to be at work or not. He tested positive they should have emailed us what their plans were

faceit

Quote from: yabba on September 28, 2020, 05:51:36 PM
Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 28, 2020, 05:22:01 PM
This is hilarious, why is it drivers feel the need to defend Pioneer's lack of safety precautions when it comes to their drivers and matrons. When will the drivers learn to stick together because as long as it stays this way we will continue to not matter where Pioneer is concerned.

If everything stated in this thread is true concerning Bobby and knowing that his son had tested positive prior to coming in on Friday. Simply stated he didn't care about infecting anyone one of us at that point. I know many on here are friends with Bobby and I myself consider us friendly. But he had a responsibility and he failed to act on it. That is unfortunately a fact. Another fact is that neither Pioneer nor 1181 felt the need to inform any of its personnel outside of the office staff. As Buzz stated he was talking to Bobby outside of the office on Friday afternoon. I would bet dollar to doughnuts he isn't the only driver or matron to come in close proximity to Bobby. And then what about all the people they came in contact with. It's a domino effect people plain and simple.

excellent post...  we need unity but we will never see it
Unfortunately that should start with our union . That's why you'll never see it
All lives matter

PROUD MEMBER

Hammer
I wasn't talking to you I was talking to someone who assumed that the office and the drivers room wasn't disinfected

Tyme

Quote from: Buzz on September 28, 2020, 05:41:32 PM
Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 28, 2020, 05:22:01 PM
If everything stated in this thread is true concerning Bobby and knowing that his son had tested positive prior to coming in on Friday.

It apparently is not true and he didn't know. Read my separate post.

You know what they say about assuming ...

What's not true ?

Buzz

Quote from: Tyme on September 28, 2020, 06:45:04 PM
What's not true ?

That he knew before he came in to work Friday, according to what he told me.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

according to what he told me. tough to make that stand up in court but anything works at 2890 :thumbdown:
In God We Trust

GMC JOE

Quote from: GMC JOE on September 30, 2020, 10:03:58 PM
according to what he told me. tough to make that stand up in court but anything works at 2890 :thumbdown:
In God We Trust